Louis Vuitton LV Unisex Since 1854 Zippy Coin Purse Monogram Flowers Cowhide-Leather
7 sold in last 12 hours
- The Zippy Coin Purse is revisited in Jacquard Since 1854 textile, introduced by Nicolas Ghesquière for Fall-Winter 2020.
- This pattern surrounds the number 1854, the year the House was established, with the petals of Monogram Flowers.
- The motif brings a neo-vintage feel to this compact, yet unexpectedly spacious, purse.
- Jacquard Since 1854 textile
- Cowhide-leather trim
- Cowhide-leather lining
- Gold-color hardware
- Zip closure
- 2 large gusseted compartments
- 2 inside flat pockets
- Business-card slot
- 4 card slots
- 11 x 9 x 2 cm
- 4.3 x 3.3 x 0.8 inches
(length x Height x Width)
... people are viewing this right now