Gucci Unisex Leather Belt with Double G Buckle in Burgundy Leather
3 sold in last 8 hours
- Style 563696 AP00G 6629
- The serpent is a central figure among the animals populating the eclectic garden that inspires the Gucci narrative.
- Defining a burgundy leather belt, the archival Double G from the ’70s, a hallmark era of the House, is reimagined with engraved motifs recreating the snake’s scales.
- Burgundy leather
- Gold-toned hardware
- Snake effect Double G buckle
- 2″, 5 cm width
- Can be worn as a hip or waist belt.
- Sizing will differ based on where the belt is worn, please refer to the size guide to find your size.
... people are viewing this right now