Gucci GG Women Ophidia GG Large Tote-Brown
4 sold in last 12 hours
- The world of Ophidia continues to expand, introducing new shapes, sizes and silhouettes.
- The double handled tote is crafted from supple soft GG Supreme, trimmed with textured leather.
- First used in the 1970s, the GG logo was an evolution of the original Gucci rhombi design from the 1930s, and from then it’s been an established symbol of Gucci’s heritage.
- Beige/ebony soft GG Supreme, crafted from a coated microfiber fabric, with brown leather trim
- Antique gold-toned hardware
- The soft construction of this bag allows it to be folded horizontally
- Double leather handles with 9.5″ drop
- Zipper closure
- Large size: 17″W (bottom) 23.5″W (top) x 15″H x 7.5″D
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- 17″W (bottom) 23.5″W (top) x 15″H x 7.5″D
- 43.2W x 38.1H x 19.1 cmD
... people are viewing this right now