Gucci GG Unisex Ophidia GG Supreme Small Shoulder Bag-Brown
9 sold in last 20 hours
- First used in the 1970s, the GG logo was an evolution of the original Gucci rhombi design from the 1930s, and from then it’s been an established symbol of Gucci’s heritage.
- This small shoulder bag combines the signature motif with the Web stripe—a timeless pairing that pays homage to Gucci’s roots.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact, with brown leather trim
- Green and red Web
- Gold-toned hardware
- Oval enamel detail with metal Double G
- Front zipper pocket
- Interior zipper pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap with 17.5″ drop
- Top zipper closure
- Small size: 10.5″W x 7″H x 3.5″D
- 25.4W x 17.8H x 8.9cmD
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
... people are viewing this right now