Louis Vuitton LV Unisex Since 1854 Zippy Wallet Monogram Flowers Canvas Cowhide-Leather
5 sold in last 17 hours
- The Zippy Wallet takes on the signature pattern of Fall-Winter 2020 in striking Jacquard Since 1854 textile.
- Designed around the number 1854, the year Louis Vuitton opened its doors, the pattern encircles the date in Monogram Flowers.
- The all-round zip keeps things secure in the interior compartments and pockets.
- 20 x 11 x 3 cm
- 7.7 x 4.1 x 1 inches
(length x Height x Width)
- Jacquard Since 1854 textile
- Natural Cowhide-leather trim
- Cowhide-leather lining
- Gold-color hardware
- Zip closure
- 3 large gusseted compartments
- Open compartment for banknotes
- Zipped coin pocket
- 2 inside flat pockets
- 12 card slots
... people are viewing this right now