Louis Vuitton LV Men LV Trainer Sneaker Mix of Materials Rubber Monogram Flowers
2 sold in last 9 hours
- A partner of (RED), Louis Vuitton supports the organization’s engagement with this exclusive sneaker: for each pair sold, $200 will go to the Global Fund to fight AIDS with (RED) and help finance programs around the world.
- Specially dressed in red for the occasion, this version of the cult LV Trainer sneaker, designed by Artistic Director Virgil Abloh, comes in a mix of materials and a contrasting red and white color scheme.
- The elaborately constructed upper, which takes seven hours to stitch, is accessorized with a luggage tag, referencing Louis Vuitton’s travel heritage.
- Mix of materials
- 7 hours of stitching for one pair
- Rubber outsole
- LV Initials on the tongue and side
- Vuitton signature on the side
- Luggage tag on the side
- Monogram Flowers on the outsole
... people are viewing this right now