Gucci Women Ken Scott Print Cotton T-Shirt Crewneck Oversize Fit
3 sold in last 16 hours
- Style 615044 XJDBQ 9095
- The Epilogue collection takes shape in silhouettes inspired by the ‘70s, featuring oversized botanical prints and rainbow stripes sourced from Ken Scott’s archive.
- Nicknamed the ‘Fashion Gardener,’ Ken Scott was an American designer who lived in Milan in the ‘60s and ‘70s and whose colorful floral drawings were reflective of his eclectic personality.
- A vivid single flower is printed onto this cotton T-shirt.
- Print taken from Ken Scott archives
- White cotton with flower print by Ken Scott—Ken Scott is brand of Mantero
- This product contains organic cotton where the cultivation and manufacturing process restrict the use of chemicals, eliminate pesticides or artificial fertilizers and incorporate methods that respect biodiversity, improve soil quality, and reduce water consumption.
- Oversize fit
- Length: 28.5″ based on a size small
- 100% Cotton
- The product shown in this image is a size medium
... people are viewing this right now