Gucci Men GG Jacquard Cotton Jacket Blue Ivory GG Jacquard Jersey
4 sold in last 16 hours
- Style 496919 X9V05 4245
- First used in the 1970s, the GG logo was an evolution of the original Gucci rhombi design from the 1930s, and from then it’s been an established symbol of Gucci’s heritage.
- In a shape that is infused with a retro feel, the tracksuit jacket reaches past its athletic origin to a street style that is rooted in the now.
- Blue and ivory GG jacquard jersey
- Blue and ivory ribbed trim
- Ivory and red Web down the sleeves
- 100% cotton
- Zip pockets
- Front zip closure
... people are viewing this right now