Gucci GG Men’s Think Thank Print Rhyton Sneaker Ivory Leather
1 sold in last 22 hours
- Style 636343 A9L00 9522
- The words ‘think’ and ‘thank’ are superimposed on the Rhyton sneaker—the image is an artwork from the book ‘Psychopts,’ a joint project between writer and musician Richard Hell and painter Christopher Wool.
- The authors create images using a selection of word pairings that are both conceptually estranged yet subliminally connected.
- Copyright © Richard Hell and Christopher Wool, 2008
- Ivory leather
- ‘think/thank’ print—artwork from ‘Psychopts,’ a book by Richard Hell and Christopher Wool
- Debossed Gucci logo at the back sole
- This product contains leather made through an innovative Scrap-less process that minimizes the production of finished leather scraps and decreases the consumption of new natural resources compared to traditional methods.
- We further reduce our environmental impact by tanning only the leather actually needed for production.
- Rubber sole
- 2″, 5 cm height
... people are viewing this right now