Gucci Women Ken Scott Print Cotton Hooded Sweatshirt Fixed Hood Oversize Fit Cotton
2 sold in last 10 hours
- Style 615061 XJDC8 9095
- The Epilogue collection takes shape in silhouettes inspired by the ‘70s, featuring oversized botanical prints and rainbow stripes sourced from Ken Scott’s archive.
- Nicknamed the ‘Fashion Gardener,’ Ken Scott was an American designer who lived in Milan in the ‘60s and ‘70s and whose colorful floral drawings were reflective of his eclectic personality.
- A vivid single flower is printed onto this cotton hooded sweatshirt.
- Print taken from Ken Scott archives
- White cotton with flower print by Ken Scott—Ken Scott is brand of Mantero
- This product contains organic cotton where the cultivation and manufacturing process restrict the use of chemicals, eliminate pesticides or artificial fertilizers and incorporate methods that respect biodiversity, improve soil quality, and reduce water consumption.
- Fixed hood
- Adjustable drawstrings
- Oversize fit
- Length: 30″ based on a size medium
- 100% Cotton
- The product shown in this image is a size medium
... people are viewing this right now